Introducing Lani Ali'i Clarence DeLude
I am extremely happy to announce that Lani Ali‘i Delude, from Moku o Kapuaiwa, Wai'anae, ‘Oahu, has accepted my invitation to be Kalaimoku,
should I have the honor to serve as Ali‘i Nui.
Choosing the right person to be Ali‘i Nui is extremely important, but having the right person to act as Kalaimoku is also very, very, important. He is the second highest command Chief in the Order, and will act as Ali‘i Nui should the Ali‘i Nui pass or have to step down for any reason while in office.
As such, one should give serious thought and consideration regarding a perspective Kalaimoku, when choosing a new Ali‘i Nui.
I believe Lani‘i Ali‘i DeLude has the education, experience, and skill set to be an excellent Kalaimoku.
I have worked closely with him while on the Strategic Planning Committee of the Order, and have come to recognize and appreciate his integrity of character, compassionate heart, and love for the Order.
I know that together, along with the help of the Brothers and Sisters of the Order, we can make the Order all it can and should be.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
(1) EDUCATION: Masters Degree in educational leadership. Currently in a Doctorate
(2) PROFESSION: Principle of Our Savior Lutheran School in ‘Aiea. Previously Principal at Solomon Elementary, Principle at Kamaile Academy, and Principle at Redeemer Lutheran School.
(3) WORK EXPERIENCE: 40 years as an educator and school administrator
(4) COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Native Hawaiian Education Council, Vicar at Trinity Lutheran Church, Lutheran Indian Ministries, Cross-Cultural Ministry Center Program, and Waianae Homeless Shelters.
(6) THINGS THAT MATTER MOST IN HIS LIFE: God, Family, Church, and the
(7) ʻOHANA: Happily married with children
(8) HOBBIES and INTEREST: Relationship with God, ‘Ohana, community service, and culture